The Blame Game: A New Era of Affiliate Marketing Policing in the Post-Trump World
Hear from Gayla Huber, IntegriShield president, and guest Rachel Hirsh, Senior Associate of Ifrah Law, as they share insight on federal regulatory enforcement.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How the Trump Administration’s stance on federal regulatory enforcement will affect affiliate marketing.
- Why the principles of past FTC judgments and settlements should still dictate how affiliate marketers police themselves.
- Affiliate network liability for the actions of its affiliates and when can the blame be shifted to the advertiser.
- Real-world measures affiliate networks and affiliates can implement to help mitigate their exposure to liability.
- Who are the new “cops on the beat” in terms of policing affiliate marketers.